- SIZINGOur Super Cup holds approximately 2.5 tampons worth of flow (40ml total, approx. 36ml to the holes) and might be best suited to you if:
- You have a medium – heavy period flow
- You’re over 30
- You have given birth vaginally
This cup measures 70mm in length (including the toggle) and 43mm in diameter (see pic for Regular and Super cup size comparisons).
This is a guide only. The reason birth that age and birth are considerations is because both may contribute to a weaker pelvic floor.
Please note that this cup might not be suited to you if you have a particularly low cervix.
HOW TO USE
Menstrual Cups are worn inside the vagina to collect period flow. Simply sterilise prior to use (easy instructions in pack), insert, wear for up to 8hrs, remove, rinse and re-insert as you need! (And YES, you can swim with it in and do yoga and anything else you’d normally do. Just be sure to remove it prior to any penetrative activity).
Full instructions in pack. Please be sure to carefully read these prior to use.
In the meantime, check out our handy how to use a menstrual cup guide, including how to fold, insert and remove your cup.
- Moxie Menstrual Cups are made from medical-grade silicone that’s BPA, latex and plastic free.
- Your carry pod is made with a medical-grade silicone lid and a plastic base.
- We use a ZERO WASTE or scraps production process for our cups that involves a moulding technique; which is basically a technical and fancy shmancy way of saying that we only use the exact amount of silicone required to make your cup. Same goes for the carry pod, too!
- Your cup is reusable and will last many many years if properly cared for. At the end of it’s life, please dispose of it thoughtfully, or recycle it where the proper facilities exist.
- Proudly Vegan Australia Certified.