Holds approx. 2.5 regular tampons worth of flow (approx. 30ml total and 26ml to the holes). Best suited to you if:
- You have a light – medium period flow
- You’re under 30
- You have not given birth
This cup measures 70mm in length (including the toggle) and 40mm in diameter (see pic for Regular and Super cup size comparisons).
Holds approx. 2.5 super tampons worth of flow (approx. 40ml total and 32ml to the holes). Best suited to you if:
- You have a heavier period flow
- You’re over 30
- You have given birth
This cup measures 70mm in length (including the toggle) and 43mm in diameter (see pic for Regular and Super cup size comparisons).
This is a guide only. The reason birth that age and birth are considerations is because both may contribute to a weaker pelvic floor.
Please note that these cups might not be suited to you if you have a particularly low cervix.
HOW TO USE
Menstrual Cups are worn inside the vagina to collect period flow. Simply sanitise prior to use (instructions in pack), insert, wear for up to 8hrs, remove, rinse and re-insert as you need!
Check out our handy how to use a menstrual cup guide, including how to fold, insert and remove your cup.
- Moxie Menstrual Cups are made from medical-grade silicone that’s BPA, latex and plastic free.
- Moxie Organics liners are made with a biodegradable organic cotton cover and core, and are wrapped in compostable film. Fully recyclable outer box.
- Moxie Organics intimate wipes are made from biodegradable organic cotton and 97% natural ingredients. No synthetic fragrances.
- Moxie chocolate: see full ingredients list above.
- We use a ZERO WASTE or scraps production process for our period cups that involves a moulding technique; which is basically a technical and fancy shmancy way of saying that we only use the exact amount of silicone required to make your cup. Same goes for the carry pod, too!
- Your cup is reusable and will last many many years (5 – 10) if properly cared for. At the end of its life, please dispose of it thoughtfully, or recycle it where the proper facilities exist.
- Moxie Organics ultra-thin liners and intimate wipes are made using biodegradable organic cotton, from cover to core.
For Moxie period cup kit – Regular Barcode: 9336798001389
For Moxie period cup kit – Super Barcode: 9336798001396